Superb finance offers on a wide range of machines!
Doosan currently presents superb offers on a wide range of machines! (This offer below is valid for UK only)
- 0% finance with 10% deposit up to 60 months available on Mini Excavators (DX10 – DX35)
- 0% finance with 10% deposit up to 36 months available on Mini Excavators (DX57 – DX85), Crawler Excavators (DX225LC – DX530LC), all Wheeled Excavators & all Wheel Loaders
- 0.99% finance with 15% deposit on 36 months for Articulated Dump Trucks
- Low interest rates with 10% deposit available on Crawler Excavators(DX140LC – DX180LC), starting from 0% for 12 months up to 1.9% for 60 months
- Agility offers are also available saving up to 42% on your monthly instalment compared to standard Hire Purchase!
FIND YOUR NEAREST DEALER
Terms and conditions: Finance for business purposes only. Subject to acceptance and affordability checks. Applicant must be 18 or over. Promotion until 30th September 2019. Available on new equipment only. Offers based on Hire Purchase agreements. Agility scheme savings calculated against standard Hire Purchase agreement. First payment, full VAT, deposit & documentation fee are all due on signing. Standard Hire Purchase: Title of the equipment will pass to the customer once all payments have been made, including the option to purchase fee + vat. Agility: Title of the equipment will pass to the dealer or customer once all payments have been made, including the balloon and the option to purchase fee + vat. Balloon re-financing will be subject to acceptance and affordability checks. Alternative finance options are available. Terms & conditions apply. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Errors, supplement, change or revocation reserved at any time. Available from all participating UK Doosan dealers. Talk to your Doosan dealer for details. Finance is provided by a select panel of funders who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Doosan reserves the right to change this program at any time or to discontinue it without prior notice.